Wine Donation Request
Charitable Wine Donations Guidelines & Request Form
Ferrari-Carano (FC) wants to work with you and your nonprofit group, and we’re proud to collaborate with our communities by providing wine donations to support worthwhile charitable activities in those communities where we live, work and play. If you’re interested in receiving a wine donation for your nonprofit group, please review the donation guidelines below and complete the Donation Request Form to be considered.
- FC will only consider wine donations to nonprofit organizations with formal 501(c)3 status. You will be required to provide a copy of your IRS designation letter if the donation is approved.
- Given our location and various alcohol regulations, we will only consider requests from organizations and events based in or taking place in reciprocal ship-to states (click here for list of allowable ship-to states). Laws in other states, wine shipping requirements and other considerations will often mean certain requests cannot be considered.
- Due to the large number of requests FC receives, generally we will only consider one donation per calendar year to eligible organizations.
- In every case, alcohol regulations require that your organization secures a special event or temporary wine sales permit in order to accept a wine donation from a winery.
- Wine donations will not be made until proof of this permit is provided to FC.
- Duplicate requests or requests submitted outside the below form and this online process will not be considered.
- We review donation requests on a monthly to six-week basis, so please allow sufficient time for your request to be evaluated, and consider the time it may take to secure the required alcohol license for your event. Once approved, a wine donation will normally take two weeks for delivery, weather permitting.
- Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation.