Delicious for summer and all your summer celebrations, our Grilled Porterhouse Steak pairs perfectly with our Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 3lb, 2-inch thick porterhouse steak
- 20 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 cups of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a small pot, combine garlic and olive oil. Place on low flame for 20 minutes, or until the garlic is tender. Set aside.
2. Season the steak liberally with salt and pepper all over.
3. Grill steak over high heat for about 10 minutes per side, or until desired internal temperature is achieved.
4. Slice the tenderloin and strip from the bone, slice, and garnish with confit garlic and coarse sea salt.