New Experience! Fontana Pergolas – Wine Club Member Exclusive
A new way to experience Ferrari-Carano! We are excited to offer this exclusive wine tasting experience, especially for our wine club members!
Escape to paradise in our just-opened Fontana Pergolas, a never-before accessible area of the Villa grounds exclusively available for Ferrari-Carano Circle of Friends and FFWS Connoisseur wine club members (up to 8 guests). Surrounded by towering 100-year-old olive trees, a beautiful fountain, landscaped gardens and vineyards, you will enjoy a hosted, seated wine tasting experience that highlights 5 F-C vineyard-designate wines from our sustainably farmed vineyards — a perfect getaway for a relaxing outing with friends and family.
Add on to your experience with a hand-crafted charcuterie board featuring locally-sources artisan cheeses, charcuterie selections, nuts, dried fruit, and crackers — prepared especially for you by our very own Chef Tim Vallery (Serves 2). $28 wine club.*
Add on a plate of delicious Fleur Sauvage Chocolate Bonbons, handcrafted, artisanal creations from local chocolatier Chef Robert “Buttercup” Nieto in Windsor, CA. Offered at $25 per person, these bonbons are a perfect sweet pairing for our Reserve flight of wines.*
Please note that this is an outdoor experience, so please check the weather and dress accordingly.
Available Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am, 12:30pm and 3pm. Reservations are required.
We hope to see you soon!
Not a member of the wine club and interested in joining? Click here for more information!
*Charcuterie platter and Chocolate Bonbons must be ordered 48 hours in advance.
The Fine Print
- Reservations are required for this and all wine tasting experiences.
- Maximum group size: 8 guests.
- As this is a member only experience. Inadvertent non-member reservations will be cancelled, and we promise to do our best to accommodate you with an alternative fabulous experience, pending availability.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate children, pets, or outside food at this time.
- In an effort to ensure the continued safety of our guests and team members, we continue to follow guidelines in compliance with California State Ordinances and Sonoma County Health Officials.
- We continue to observe tasting room safety protocols, including social distancing and consistent and thorough sanitization.
Questions? Contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.