Our wine club
From single-vineyard designates to rich, intense mountain Cabernets, we invite you to experience our wines delivered right to your door.
• Discounts on Single Bottles, Library Wines and Large Format Bottles
• Case discounts on Vineyard Select, PreVail and Dessert wines (limits may apply)
• Case discounts on Classic and Spirit of Italy wines
• Discounts on regularly-priced merchandise at the winery
• Circle of Friends newsletter with winemaker notes, recipes, news about upcoming events and vineyard happenings
• Invitations to exclusive members-only events, wine country weekends, excursions and tastings
• Tastings for four when visiting the winery
• Preferred pricing on Private Tastings
• Private tour by appointment
• Personalized concierge service when visiting the winery
Be a Circle of Friends Wine Club Member, and/or choose to receive any of the à la carte options below.
Love white wines and rosé? This one’s for you. You’ll receive a selection of our favorite, smaller production white wines and rosé, like our award-winning, Vineyard Select Chardonnays from Russian River Valley and Napa Valley Carneros, our Sauvignon Blancs or our popular Dry Rosé.
A big fan of reds? You won’t be disappointed with your shipment of hand-selected, limited release red wines, like our luxurious Cabernet Sauvignons from Alexander Valley, award-winning Pinot Noirs from Anderson Valley or our Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley.
TWO OF EACH
You’ll receive a little bit of both in your shipment that includes a combination of our favorite white and red wines…just like the title says, “Two of Each” of the All Whites and All Reds.
À LA CARTE OPTIONS (THESE ALONE DO NOT RECEIVE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS MEMBER BENEFITS):
Powerful, rich Cabernet Sauvignons from our mountain vineyards in Alexander Valley – evidence that persistent dedication to creating fine wines pays off. Wines that PreVail.™
SPIRIT OF ITALY
Wines that honor our Italian heritage and our philosophy of celebrating life – enjoying wine with meals shared with family and friends.
Pinot Grigio, Dry Rosé & Siena
Enrollment in the Circle of Friends Wine Club is free. For all Club and Á la Carte shipments, you will be charged for the wines as well as all applicable taxes and shipping costs at time of order processing.