Sunday Wine & Brunch – reserve your table today!
Join us for "La Colazione Italiana" -- Breakfast Italian Style! Reservations required.
La Colazione Italiana “Breakfast Italian Style”
Sundays, 10:30am – 1pm
$85 per person/$68 wine club member
(price includes flight of wines, choice of one entrée & a sweet finish)
Sit outside (or indoors in Villa Fiore during inclement weather) on our Sycamore Grove terraces overlooking gardens and our beautiful estate while you enjoy a flight of our reserve wines with a seasonal, Italian-inspired menu featuring dishes prepared with ingredients from our estate gardens.
Estate Eggs, English Muffin, Italian Prosciutto, Fresh Arugula
Served with Roasted Potato & Estate Garden Greens
(Vegetarian and Gluten Free options available)
Fresh Mozzarella, Leek Cream, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Green Onion, Estate Egg Yolk Emulsion, topped with Arugula Salad
(Vegetarian & Gluten Free options available)
Cousteaux Bakery Sourdough, Farm Egg, Gruyere Cheese, Fra’ Mani Rosemary Ham, Mornay Sauce
Served with Roasted Potatoes & Garden Greens
Yannis Sausage & Farm Fresh Egg Strata
Glaum Farm Eggs, Bell Peppers, Squash, Eggplant, Charred Onion, Garden Leeks
topped with Valley Ford Estero Gold Cheese with Garden Greens, Roasted Potato with Peppers & Onions
(can be Gluten Free)
TCHO Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta
Cherry Gastrique, Dulce de Leche, Crème Chantilly
*Menu selections and availability of ingredients subject to change.
As you relax, sip and savor the gardens and breathtaking estate views, you’ll feel as though you’ve been transported to the Italian countryside, and you’ll leave with a yearning to stay.
We understand things happen, that’s life. We offer a 15-minute grace period for late arriving guests, after which time your table may be cancelled, simply to be fair to all guests. If your table is cancelled, we will do our best to accommodate you with a different experience pending availability.
The Fine Print
- Advance reservations and prepayment are required for Sunday Wine & Brunch.
- Reservations are refundable up to 72 hours prior to visit, and non-refundable within 72 hours of visit.
- When you make your reservation, please let us know of any food allergies or dietary restrictions, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate any guests under 21 (including children/infants), pets or outside food at this time.
- Maximum group size is 4.
- We continue to observe tasting room safety protocols, including social distancing and consistent and thorough sanitization.
Questions? Contact Jesse, firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will be happy to assist you.