Sunday Wine & Brunch
As you relax, sip and savor the gardens and breathtaking estate views, you’ll feel as though you’ve been transported to the Italian countryside, and you’ll leave with a yearning to stay. Sit outside (or indoors in Villa Fiore during inclement weather) on our Sycamore Grove overlooking gardens and our beautiful estate while you enjoy a flight of our reserve wines with a seasonal, Italian-inspired menu featuring dishes prepared with ingredients from our very own organic culinary gardens.
Join us for “La Colazione Italiana” — Breakfast Italian Style
10:15am – 1:15pm
Brunch is hosted indoors November through January, and outdoors on the Sycamore Grove February – October, except in inclement weather.
$95 per person/$76 wine club member
(price includes flight of wines, choice of one entrée & a sweet finish)
Sit inside or out and enjoy a flight of our reserve wines with a seasonal, Italian-inspired brunch menu. Reservations required.
Candied Walnut Belgian Waffle
Estate Pear & Blueberry Compote, Whipped Maple Mascarpone, Estate Garden Greens, Roasted Potatoes
Estate Farm Eggs, English Muffin, Italian Prosciutto, Fresh Arugula Estate Garden Greens, Roasted Potatoes
(Vegetarian and Gluten Free options available)
Fresh Mozzarella, Journeyman Brown Sugar Bacon, Estate Leak Cream, Egg Yolk Emulsion, Estate Scallions
(Vegetarian & Gluten Free options available)
Applewood Smoked Pork Belly, Grilled Ciabatta, Avocado, Tomato, Estate Romaine Lettuce, Fried Estate Farm Egg, Burrata, Garlic Confit
Roasted Estate Vegetable Frittata
Grilled Ciabatta, Chévre, Garden Greens, Roasted Potatoes, Estate Vegetables
(can be Gluten Free)
Sweet Finish – Strawberry Cheesecake
Cinnamon Shortbread, Strawberry Cheesecake, Fresh Berries, Whipped Cream, Red Wine Reduction
*Menu selections and availability of ingredients subject to change.
Dietary accommodations upon request. Gratuity not included.
The Fine Print
- Advance reservations and prepayment are required for Sunday Wine & Brunch.
- Reservations are refundable up to 72 hours prior to visit, and non-refundable within 72 hours of visit.
- When you make your reservation, please let us know of any food allergies or dietary restrictions, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate any guests under 21 (including children/infants), pets or outside food at this time.
- Maximum group size is 4.
- We continue to observe tasting room safety protocols, including social distancing and consistent and thorough sanitization.
Questions? Contact Kristine, firstname.lastname@example.org , and she will be happy to assist you.